Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Interlude

Quick note today, even if it was a bunch of stuff done. Cleaned up CSS tonight. All themes were made by me to date, and there were some snarly issues that would have tripped up anybody else trying to make a theme. Now it's all nice and clean.

Also, this allowed a couple key changes that consolidated CSS. It's not minimizing or caching, but that'll be a quick and easy thing to add. Plus I can revise the JS combiner/minimizer at the same time. I'm not really worried.

Work toward a default theme is nearly done, with Jason working toward HTML5 compliance (I just sent him the file and he had no problem with the custom tags, which probably points to things being as simple as I had hoped). Good timing, with the HTML5 video function in place.

Pivotal's list is shrinking quite quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment